Wednesday 3 October 2012

'A HISTORY OF...'//'DESIGN IDEA AND DEVELOPMENT'//OUGD504-SUMMER

I instead decided to look into making a set of postcards that would give information about tea/ the health benefits, maybe something that could come free when purchasing a box of tea bags as a series/collection to get young people more interested in drinking tea.

I thought a good idea would be to use Chinese and Japanese language and symbols as Tea culture is very big in those countries

DEVELOPMENT OF POSTCARDS:

I started by looking at the the Chinese language and looking at symbols and words that I could use to make the postcards look interesting and fit in with the theme of Chinese tea culture and tea in general.
I used some photos that I took from my primary research to go into the postcards:
I added a couple of symbols and designs:
THESE ARE MY SET OF POSTCARDS:

No comments:

Post a Comment