Sunday 30 September 2012

'A HISTORY OF...'//'PRODUCT/PUBLICATION RESEARCH'//OUGD504-SUMMER

I looked into some posters and post cards as these were the things I was most interested in trying to create:

I would quite like to create some kind of package that the postcards could go in, I quite like the idea of using brown/parchment style stock but I don't know if that would go with the theme of Chinese culture.
I really like the simple design of this piece of work, I like the way they incorporate the Chinese language into the design and I think it looks simple but effective.  The colour scheme is basic but I think the orange looks good against the stock.
 I quite like the repetition in this poster, again another simple design but I think the concept is good, the stages of making a cup of tea.  I was thinking of doing something similar in design with tea bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment