Saturday 25 August 2012

'A HISTORY OF...'//PRIMARY RESEARCH//OUGD504-SUMMER

PRIMARY RESEARCH:
I got in contact with a few Tea companies and websites that I thought would be useful in helping me to further my knowledge and research, these were some of the responses:
TWININGS:
Dear Twinings, I am a Graphic Design BA student studying at Leeds College of Art going into my second year. For my first graded module we have been told to research, in depth, a chosen area of our interest, then using the gathered information create a body of graphic design work. I've decided to look into Tea/Tea Culture and being one of the UK most popular manufacturers was wondering if you could give me any information on your history/ statistics/ surveys/ production/ photographs/ memorabilia etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated and would be a massive help to my research. I was also wondering if there was any museum or place I could visit to get direct information? Thank you for your time, yours sincerely 
Kathryn Brooks
This is what I received:




















I also contacted Ringtons, PG Tips and Yorkshire Tea but got no response.  I found the UK Tea Council website very helpful so contacted them for further information:
















No comments:

Post a Comment